WHITE TRADITIONAL HIDE
- Approx 24 x 44 inches
- Smoke Tanned Traditional Hide Collection
- Small, white sheepskin with a cute crimp
- Dense wool, medium staple length
- This hide is a bit more rigid, and would make a cute baby rug, or would be great for a picnic, or the bathroom floor
- Hollow Bone offers two types of hides : Artisan & Traditional. Each Smoke Tanned Traditional Hide is tanned in house, in California, by hand, using old-world traditional tanning practices. Each hide is one of a kind, made with love & care. The finished Traditional Hide has a natural, organic quality and feel, that is more consistent of a handmade item.
- All hides have been carefully chosen for their unique quality and potential.
- All hides are a bi-product of the meat industry, and are rescued from the waste stream.
- All hides have some remnants of vegetable matter that tell the story of the life of the animal.